- Organic Pioneers Blake and Stephanie Alexandre of Alexandre Family Farm
- Organic Pioneers Q&A: Louisa Salisbury, MD FAAP and Kristin Collins, DO, FAAP of ZenOsa
- Organic Mother’s Day Recipe Roundup 2023
- Only Organic Earth Month Roundup
- Only Organic Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2023
New Studies Show Dietary Benefits of Organic Dairy and Meat
Two new studies out of Newcastle University have confirmed several benefits of consuming organic dairy and meat. The papers, published in the British Journal of Nutrition, show that organic milk and meat contain about 50% higher levels of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids than conventionally produced products.
By Only Organic | June 8th, 2016 | Organic News | Tags: dairy, meat, organic