1. Which of the following is allowed in organic farming?
2. True or False – you can buy certified organic clothing.
3. How many years must land be treated as organic without the use of harmful prohibited substances to be eligible for organic certification?
4. True or False – Organic livestock must have year-round access to the outdoors.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the categories of organic certification?
6. Which of these is NOT allowed in organic farming?
7. True of False – Conventional and certified organic production can occur on the same farm.
8. True or False – Organic livestock must be raised on certified organic land.
9. Which of the following is an organic farming practice that helps maintain soil health?
10. If a label carries a USDA Organic seal how much of the product must be certified organic?
Question 1 of 10