The ingredient lists on treats these days can create confusion and provide a lot of Halloween horror. Conventional snacks and candies are filled with artificial coloring, preservatives and GMOs. Luckily, scary ingredients don’t have to be part of your trick-or-treating fun on Halloween night. We’ve come up with a list of some delicious organic treats so you can skip the chemicals and just go with organic!
- Ocho Organic Candy: Certified organic gluten-free candy that will rival the taste of any candy bar out there with flavors like peppermint, PB&J, caramel, and coconut. You’re likely to find one or two that you can’t live without this holiday season.
- Amy’s Kitchen Candy: Certified organic, kosher and in many cases also gluten-free and vegan. Check out the wide variety of candy from Amy’s Kitchen.
- Sunridge Farms Candy: Sunridge farms have your Halloween treats covered with everything from organic chocolate to gummies to jolly beans. View all their products here.
- Late July Chips: Late July has so many chip flavors they make it easy to swap out conventional flavors for organic this Halloween season.
- Late July Crackers: During the Halloween season it’s nice to cut some of the sweetness out for some cheese crackers or peanut butter minis.
- Lundberg Chips: These chips are one of the only rice-based chips on the market and they are delicious.
- Lundberg Rice Cakes: With flavors like chocolate with coconut sprinkles you’re bound to make your Halloween party-goers happy.
- Annie’s Fruit Snacks: Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.
- Bunny Grahams: These Honey flavored Bunny Grahams are made with organic wheat flour, 8 grams of whole grains and are hard to stop eating once you start!
Organic Seasnax: These are the ideal addition to any Halloween bag because they are crunchy, salty, delicious and nutritious. Nature’s Path
- Nature’s Path Bars: Milk chocolate and whole grain brown rice take snack time to the next level with these delicately crispy bars. Certified organic and gluten-free, the chocolatey flavor of these snack bars is impossible to resist – especially now that they’re peanut-free!
- Nature’s Path Cookies: Delicious and organic chocolate flavor Sandwich Cookie are a great Halloween treat.
- Happy Family Bars: Chewy, soft-baked Happy Kid Fruit & Oat Bars are made with wholesome organic ingredients and have NO added sugar! Instead, we combine naturally sweet organic fruits with gluten-free oats for a tasty snack that fuels kids with goodness to help them take on the world.