1. Who is most at risk for pesticide exposure?
Answer: D. Toxins circulate longer in babies’ bodies, boosting exposure to four times that of adults.
2. How many pesticide residues were found on conventional grapes by the USDA Pesticide Data Program?
Answer: C. 56 To see the pesticide residues of conventional grapes vs. organic grapes, go to http://whatsonmyfood.org/food.jsp?food=GR
3. True or False: Genetically Engineered corn is patented as a pesticide.
Answer: True. The Environmental Protection Agency regulates corn as a pesticide. In order to avoid eating a patented pesticide, it is of utmost importance that you choose organic corn. http://www.epa.gov/ingredients-used-pesticide-products/current-previously-registered-section-3-plant-incorporated
4. If you cannot find the organic food you need at your grocery store, what steps can you take?
Answer: D. All of the above. There are many ways to find the organic food you need through educating your grocer, asking for the organic food you need for them to carry, joining a CSA, ordering organic staples online, or even starting your own back yard garden.
5. Is organic food more nutritious?
Answer: A. Yes. Source link: http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/02/18/467136329/is-organic-more-nutritious-new-study-adds-to-the-evidence