The ingredient lists on treats these days can create confusion and provide a lot of Halloween horror. Conventional snacks and candies are filled with artificial coloring, preservatives and GMOs. Luckily, scary ingredients don’t have to be part of your trick-or-treating fun on Halloween night. We’ve come up with a list of some delicious organic candy and treats to hand out to your favorite ghosts and princesses this Halloween season.
- Ocho Candy: Certified organic gluten-free candy that will rival the taste of any candy bar out there with flavors like peppermint, PB&J, caramel, and coconut. You’re likely to find one or two that you can’t live without this holiday season.
Organic Snacks & Treats
- Annie’s Fruit Snacks: Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.
- Bunny Grahams: These Honey flavored Bunny Grahams are made with organic wheat flour, 8 grams of whole grains and are hard to stop eating once you start!
- SeaSnax are the ideal crunchy, delicious and nutritious addition to any lunchbox or snack bag. So stock up on Organic SeaSnax Grab & Go and skip the cookies and chips!Nature’s Path Bars & Cookies
- Nature’s Path: Milk chocolate and whole grain brown rice take snack time to the next level with these delicately crispy bars. Certified organic and gluten-free, the chocolatey flavor of these snack bars is impossible to resist – especially now that they’re peanut-free!
- Nature’s Path Cookies: Delicious and organic chocolate flavor Sandwich Cookie are a great Halloween treat.