- Press Release: Organic Voices’ statement on EWG’s new report on glyphosate
- Only Organic News Overview 8-10
- Only Organic News Overview 8-3
- Only Organic News Overview 7-27
- Only Organic Back To School Twitter Party
5 Facts About Organic Certification
Organic certification verifies that a farm or handling facility complies with U.S. Department of Agriculture's organic regulations. Once certified, you may sell, label, and represent your product as 'certified organic', and you can use the USDA organic seal.